2021 Charge Conferences
posted on September 10
2021 Missional Network Charge Conferences
ATTN: All Missional Network Charge Conferences for 2021 will be held virtually on
October 10th via Zoom unless otherwise requested.
All participants will have the option to join on the web (with option for video)
or by phone (voice only).
Charge Conference forms and instructions are below.
Meeting ID: 850 1127 5824
Connect online: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/8501
Connect via phone: 929 205 6099
CHARGE CONFERENCE SCHEDULE
September 23rd, 2021
- Lebanon UMC
October 10th, 2021
Grace-Bell, Emma, Abernathy, Avery's Creek, Little Sandy, Antioch-Fairview, Spring Creek, Mars Hill-Bright Hope Laurel, Spruce Pine, Pleasant Gap
Bald Creek-Pensacola, Barnardsville, Higgin's Memorial, Mitchell-Yancey, Teague's Chapel, Newdale Charge, Pleasant Grove Union, Addie's Chapel-Clinchfield, Avondale-Cliffside, Carson's Chapel-Trinity, Ebenezer, Glenwood-Pleasant Hill
Biltmore, Balfour, Haywood Street Congregation, Oakley, Skyland, Wellspring, Bethel (Asheville), Bethesda, Trinity
Covenant Community, East Asheville, Groce, Nesbit's Chapel, Bethany, Bethel (Old Fort), Black Mountain, Way in the Wilderness, Edneyville, East Marion, Alexander Chapel
Cummings Memorial-Hope, English Chapel, Fanning Chapel-Upward, First (Brevard), First (Hendersonville), Lake Toxaway, Moore's Grove, Selica, St. Timothy, Fruitland, Mills River
First (Rutherfordton), Gilboa-Gilkey-Thermal City, Gray's Chapel, Kistler's Chapel-Tanner's Grove, Nebo-Snow Hill, Providence (Rutherford), Saluda-WithALL, Spindale, New Hope, Alexander (Forest City)
October 24th, 2021
Asbury Memorial, Montmorenci, Cross-Concord, Tryon, Francis Asbury, Fletcher, First (Forest City), First (Marion), Christ (Weaverville), Salem (Weaverville), Caroleen
October 31st, 2021
- St. Marks, Tabernacle
- St. Paul
- Providence/West Marion
November 12th, 2021
- Western Chapel-Big Sandy
- Big Sandy-Western Chapel
- Central at Central UMC
- Weaverville at Weaverville UMC
SUBMITTING CHARGE CONFERENCE FORMS
Please find below specific instructions for saving and submitting your charge conference forms.
- All forms MUST BE completed and submitted online. For technical instructions for completion of the online forms, please view this conference page.
- All forms (except the Agenda and Minutes for Charge Conference) MUST BE completed and saved online by the Monday BEFORE your scheduled Sunday Missional Network Charge Conference date. Example: If your Missional Network Charge Conference is scheduled for Sunday, October 10th, your forms and reports should be completed and saved online by Monday, October 4th. For a list of dates and times of all the scheduled Missional Network Charge Conferences, see above "SCHEDULE".
- Once you have completed and saved all your forms, please send Ruth Kapely an email informing her that your forms are ready for review. Ruth’s email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Identify the person from your church who will be present and serve as the Recording Secretary for your church at the scheduled Missional Network Charge Conference (each church will need their own Recording Secretary).
- At the Missional Network Charge Conference, your church’s Recording Secretary will keep the minutes according to the Agenda and Minutes for Charge Conference form, including a LIST of all those present from your church at the charge conference. After the charge conference, this online form will need to be updated and completed including the list of those in attendance either as a typed list or an uploaded image.
- Following the completion of your scheduled Missional Network Charge Conference and the completion of the minutes form, you will do the final SUBMIT of all the completed and approved forms according to the online directions . At this time, when you type in the name and office of those indicated on the form, it will be the official signature and approval of these forms. For Presiding Elder, enter: Rev. Mark Ralls, Blue Ridge District Superintendent (and this authorizes Mark’s signature on that form as well).
CHARGE CONFERENCE FORMS & TECHNICAL USER INSTRUCTIONS
Chris Hampton, Conference Director of Web and Database Administration, has provided this page with videos as a tutorial for accessing and filling out Charge Conference forms.
About WNCCUMC Contact Newsletter Resources Calendar